KITCHENER Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Chicken Plucker De-Feather with Soft Fingers
Effective Ideal Design
Kitchener's rotating 92 finger design and feather chute efficiently with the use of an Integrated irrigation ring, with standard garden hose connector, flushes the plucked feathers, out of the drum, dumping them with the water into any 5 gal. drum.
The 92 soft individual natural rubber fingers are all properly placed to gently remove dirt and grime from the skin of bird.
High Grade Constructed Materials
403 Brushed Stainless Steel Construction.
Chicken Plucker with a 20" in. diameter tub.
Barrel Thickness: 0.6mm. (0.023 or 1/32 in.)
Panels Thickness: 0.3mm. (0.011 or 1/64 in.)
Simple Assembly and Cleaning
The Kitchener Chicken Plucker can be taken de-assembled and assembled easily, for any reason that suits your situation.
Water proof motor for safe cleaning, Corrosion resistant materials and IP54 weather resistant.
With the use of water and the feather catching chute, there will be no more messes to clean up.
- Power Type: Electric AC 120V/60HZ
- Motor Power & Speed: 1.2HP wattage @ 280 RPM
- Current draw of 800 with a Rated Current of 2.6 (Over-Current Protector for safety)
- The commercial grade low noise and high efficiency designed Planetary Alloy Gear Transmission Reduction System and powerful electric motor, encased in a special designed waterproof housing and is completely maintenance-free.
- Our plucker is not only great for plucking Chickens, Bantam Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds (including game birds) but also for ducks and Geese.
- All Kitchener products are cETLus, OSHA, RoHS, ISO: 9001, 14001, CNAS, SQC, IAF, CE, approved and certified, including cull quality tested.
- We have a dedicated customer support team stand behind our chipper, so you can trim your trees with ease knowing that we are always here for you.
- Our Commitment - GreatCircleUSA is an authorized seller who is committed to providing customers with a stressful-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are always here to help.