Alphaworks Fuel Hose Reel Retractable, 3/4" In x 65' Ft, 300 Max PSI, Extra Long Commercial-Grade Nitrile Rubber (NBR) Hose
Capable of delivering fast flows & precision volumes of various fluids. Built to meet & exceed industrial grade quality standards & provide dependable performance. Manufactured to OSHA, RoHS, CNAS, SQC, IAF & ISO Regulations.
- 3/4" x 65' Fuel NBR Hose
- Heavy duty gauge industrial steel, heat treated w/ powder coating resisting against corrosion.
- Reinforced flanged edges, stamped steel dual guide arms
- Full flow solid swivel joint inlet connection protecting against leaks
- Adjustable Hose Stopper
- Non-Snag Rollers
- Pedestal base w/ stiffening ribs for lighter weight & strength
- Working pressure of 300PSI/20BAR
- 1" (25m) MNPT/FNPT connections for large volume delivery.
- NBR Hose is Resistant to: Oil, esters, ketones, Ozone and puncture resistance
- Works in the toughest conditions of -40°F to 226°F (-40°C to 108°C)
- Bio-diesel not recommended