Landworks Gas Powered Auger
THE PERFECT DIRT-DIGGING/BURROWING AUGER.
- THE PERFECT DIRT DIGGING/BURROWING AUGER - Landworks single person Earth Gas Augers are the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control over your land; This Gas Auger has sustained rigorous testing and is EPA Certified.
- POWER THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE - This Gas Auger has a powerful 3Hp 52cc Gas 2 Stroke Single Cylinder OHV Engine, that provides excellent power to torque ratio performance, where it counts; This Gas Auger has a Standard Power of 1.3kW, Max Rotating Power of 7000RPMs, and a Max Output Power of 235RPMs at a 30:1 reduction gear ratio; This allows for fast and efficient work to be accomplished whether is in the field of work or on your own personal land
- LONG LASTING ADVANCED DESIGN - All of our augers are made of Carbon Coated Steel, providing durability and rust resistance, also this auger includes a Fishtail for precise centering; The alloy steel blades are replaceable, to maximize digging performance; The Push Bolt and R-Pin Clip design allows for the auger to be securely locked in place, eliminating loose or slop/play in the connection
- BEST APPLICATION and FUEL/OIL SPECS - This Earth Gas Auger is great for Garden and Lawn applications in burrowing, digging post holes, dirt removal, soil cultivation, planting bedding, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs, water aeration, weed control, and root removal; The fuel type for this auger is 30:1 of Gasoline & Oil using the Fuel Mixing Canister of 90-93 Octane Gasoline up to 10% Ethanol and 2 strokes JASO-M345/JASO-FC/FD oil or use 50:1 pre-mix/pre-blend fuel; Max Fuel capacity 1 Liter
- YOUR SAFETY FIRST - The engine is designed to ensure the operator's safety; Always operate the machine according to directions in the user manual, always wear the appropriate ANSI standard hand & eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED); ONLY use this gas auger for dirt applications, do not use for rock, Stone or metal surfaces/debris.