AlphaWorks 4HP Gas Engine
The engine is designed to ensure the operator's safety. Always operate the machine according to directions in the user manual, always wear the appropriate ANSI standard hand & eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED, MUST ADD UPON UN-BOXING). ONLY use this engine for approved applications.
- 4HP OHV 4-Stroke Recoil Starting Gas Engine
- Capable of delivering Powerful Torque & high RPM Speeds
- Built to meet & exceed industrial grade quality standards & provide dependable performance.
- Manufactured to OSHA/ISO Regulations, EPA3 LCRPS.2121GC-010) / CARB(U-U-169-0327) Certified & Approved
- 170cc Vertical Cylinder 4 Stroke OHV Recoil Starting Gas Engine
- Max Output Power/Speed of: 2.8kW/3600RPMs & 6.5Ft-Lbs/8.8Nm of Torque @2500RPMs
- Counterclockwise Rotating PTO Ball Bearing Support Shaft Dia. of: 7/8" x 2.43”, 3/16" Straight Keyway & 3/8”-24 UNF-2B End Tapered, Bore x Stroke of: 70mm x 44.2mm.
- Valve Clearance (Cold) Intake: 0.05-0.1mm & Exhaust: 0.05-0.1mm.
- Universal 4 Bolt Mounting Pattern: 2-9/16"/65.1mm x 2-9/16"/65.1mm.
- Equipped w/ a Capacitance Discharge Ignition (CDI) Ignition System
- Built-in Force Air-Cooled System
- Forced Splash Lubrication System
- Simplistic Spark Plug system can take Torch: F6TC/F6RTC/F7TC/F7RTC Spark Plugs, with a Clearance of: 0.7-0.8mm.
- Runs on a minimum of 90+ unleaded gasoline (10%> ETHANOL recommended), Max capacity of 0.8 gallons
- (ENGINE OIL/FUEL NOT INCLUDED)