Fuelworks Double Diaphragm Transfer Pump 1" FPM/FKM - 24GPM / 90LPM Heavy Duty Polypropylene Air Operated Pneumatic for Bio-Diesel, Windscreen & Similar Chemicals
- THE GREAT CIRCLE UPPER HAND - Partner with us & join millions who are using our cutting edge equipment & technology to empower their everyday lives.
- SPECIFICATIONS - This Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump has a Flow Rate of 24GPM/90LPM with Self-Priming capabilities. Max Pressure: 116PSI/8BAR with 1" Inlet/Outlets, an Air Inlet of 1/4" NPT, a Max diameter Solid of 1/8" & complete with a pair of PTFE Ball Valves.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN & CAPABILITIES - Our Diaphragm Pumps are compact, light weight & built of a Polypropylene body for rigorous applications & the Membrane/O-Rings/Seals/Elastomers are of FKM/FPM (Fluorocarbon rubber) material. With a Max Suction Height of: 10ft (3m) & Max Head of: 164ft (50m) for professional applications.
- SAFETY & PROPER USE - The Fuelworks Diaphragm Transfer Pump is to be mounted upright during operation for user safety. This pump is designed specifically for Fuel Transfer of [Non-Flammable Liquids like: Bio-Diesel, Windscreen & Similar Chemicals] (DO NOT USE FOR GASOLINE, DIESEL or other SIMILAR types of combustible fuels)
- COMMITMENT - GreatCircleUSA is the only authorized seller of Fuelworks products who is committed to providing customers with a stressful-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are ALWAYS here to help.