Welding Hose Reel 1/4'' x 50 Ft. Twin Rubber Hoses, Oxygen (Green) and Acetylene (Red), Steel Arm.
- REEL SPECS - This 1/4" inch x 50' foot Welding reel is constructed of heavy gauge Industrial Steel; Twin Oxygen and Acetylene Rubber Hose has 9/16" inch Female UNF (TPI-18) (2b) Brass Fittings, Max 300PSI/20BAR, 1/4" inch (6.35mm) MNPT connections
- HOSE SPECS - Premium Commercial Twin Oxygen (Green) and Acetylene (Red) Rubber Hose, lays flat, has superior durability and aging stability; Resistant to; Water/Oil, Heat, Weather, Abrasion and works in conditions of -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- UNIQUE FEATURES - Dual Brass Swivel joint inlet connection protects against leaks; Stiffening Ribs, Reinforced Flanged Edges, Corrosion-Resistant Powder Coating, Adjustable Hose Stopper, and 4 Non Snag Rollers, to reduce hose abrasion; Lead-in hose included
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - Our Reel utilizes a fully enclosed multiposition release ratchet spring locking at any desired length; a steel stamped adjustable single guide arm supports angular pull; L-Shape mounting base with groove reinforcement for stable support
- SAFETY and PROPER USE - Our reels are best suited for indoor/outdoor use, night or day environments, for DIY or industrial applications, allowing extension to be properly stored, keeping the workplace safe; This reel is Grade R (for Acetylene use Only)