Landworks Electric Earth/Ice Auger Power-Head
- EFFICIENT: Our Power Head is designed with a 3-Planetary Gear Mechanism for higher transmission efficiency. A Brushless Motor makes the digging process more smooth & efficient. Item only weighs only 15 Lbs. (NOT including an Auger Bit)
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE: Unlike gasoline auger, battery-powered auger produce no smog and are quieter. This product is equipped with an overload protector to prevent the power head from overheating. The wide-spaced handles improved balance during operation.
- BATTERY INCLUDED: One 2 Amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery & Charger are included. An optional 4 Amp Hour battery is available for purchase. (*Note: When using ice auger, before breaking through the bottom, reverse & pull up then drill down & proceed to punch through the ice)
- LANDWORKS - The Prime Outdoor Choice - Partner with us & join millions worldwide who empower their everyday lives, by using our cutting edge equipment & supreme advanced technology, to Conquer any task or obstacle. Arise & gain Dominance over your 'sphere of influence' by starting here.
- COMMITMENT - GreatCircleUSA the only authorized seller of Landworks products & we committed to providing customers with a stress-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are ALWAYS here to help.
Details: This Landworks All Electric 48V Auger Power Head comes w/ a Lithium Ion Battery & Charger (Auger Bit NOT INCLUDED). This power Head when used with specific auger, can be used for: Ice Burrowing/Drilling for Ice Fishing or planting bedding plants, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs & trees, water aeration, weed, root removal & gopher control. Designed with wide-spaced ergonomic silicone grip handles for improved balance, an overload protector & Quick Safety Release for fast electronic stops during operation. Includes High Intensity LED Light for night time use & universal auger connection with a threaded bolt design for a strong connection. Unlike gasoline auger power heads our battery-powered augers produce no smog, are quieter & Light Weight: at only 15 lbs (not including the auger weight) (*Note: When using ice auger, before breaking through the bottom, reverse & pull up then drill down & proceed to punch through the ice)