SuperHandy Manual Chain Block Hoist Come Along 1/2 Ton 1100Lbs
Our SuperHandy Hoist has an Aluminum Alloy Hand Wheel for lifting or dragging at a MAX Lift of 10FT, Head Room of 1" & Load Chain Diameter of 5mm at a MAX weight capacity of 1/2 TON 1100LBS (500Kg), that is more than enough for any industrial application. Our hand powered hoist uses load sharing gears making heavy loads easy. Heavy duty 20MN2 Alloy Steel chain of premium black oxide finish, heat-treated forged & milled steel gears, cold rolled steel hoist body for great durability.
Built to meet ASME Overhead Hoists (under hung) regulations & OSHA approved/certified under B30.16 & ASME HST-2 standards & cull quality tested. Our compact design requires low headroom, load sheave is precision machined w/chain pockets using Roller Bearings & Reducing Friction Discs for low wear, smooth operation & increased efficiency. Also includes (2) Ductile Drop-Forged 360° Swivel Hooks & Safety Stamped Latches, Ergonomic rubber hand grip for better comfort & security.
SuperHandy Hoists are versatile but for the use that was intended & designed for. Do NOT use our hoists for non-recommended applications. Best Applications to use for are DIY or Industrial for: lifting or dragging at Construction Sites, Garages, Warehouses, Ship Building Wharves/Docks, Automotive Facilities, Workshops, Installing Machinery, Mines, Factories, Farms & Power Plants. Our hoists are perfect for open air ground & place where power supplies are not available.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECS - This Hoist has an Aluminum Alloy Hand Wheel for lifting or dragging at a MAX Lift of 10 Feet, Head Room of 11" inch and Load Chain Diameter of 5mm at a MAX weight capacity of 1/2 TON 1100LBS (500Kg) of working load capacity
- RESILIENT - Heavy duty 20MN2 Alloy Steel Chain and milled steel gears are black oxide finished, heat-treated cold rolled forged; Precision machined load sheave chain pockets using Roller Bearings and Friction Discs for smooth operation and increased efficiency
- QUALITY DESIGN - This Hoist is built to meet ASME Overhead Hoists (underhung) regulations under OSHA B30.16 and ASME HST-2 standards; Our compact design requires low headroom; Our hoists use load sharing gears, making heavy loads easy
- SAFETY - SuperHandy Hoists are versatile but for the use that was intended and designed for; Do NOT use our hoists for non-recommended applications; The ergonomic rubber hand grip provides better comfort and security; 360° capable Swivel Hooks
- BEST APPLICATION - Use for lifting/dragging at Construction Sites, Garages, Warehouses, Ship Building Wharves/Docks, Automotive Facilities, Workshops, Installation, Mines, Factories and Farms; Included is a handy storage bag and shoulder strap for easy carry