SuperHandy 3 in 1 Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher
This SuperHandy Ultra Heavy Duty Wood Chipper Shredder & Mulcher has a RATO 7 HP 212cc Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine. Includes a top Hopper for 1/2" MAX volume Chipping/Shredding; Side Chute for 3" MAX small branch/limbs, 3 in 1 Capable Multi-Function, 3 Years Warranty. Fuel this Wood Chipper with 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended) with a max capacity of 0.7 gallons & fill the engine with oil as recommended in the manual. The Universal Vacuum Kit can be used with GreatCirlceUSA, Landworks & SuperHandy Wood Chippers (with the correct adapter piece depending on the model). The Universal Tow Bar Kit can be used with various Wood Chipper brands like GreatCircleUSA, Landworks, SuperHandy, Harbor Freight, Tazz & Earthquake Wood Chippers Shredders (WOOD CHIPPER NOT INCLUDED)
- MULTI-FUNCTION CAPABILITY; This 3-in-1 Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher design has a Reduction Ratio of 15:1 when using the top Hopper for 1/2" MAX volume Chipping/Shredding; Side Chute for 3" MAX branch/limbs, or the attachable leaf vacuum for mulching
- UNIQUE DESIGN; The Slanted Housing design reduces jams, unlike other chippers; Hookup your: ATV, lawn mower/small tractor, for easy transportation with a Tow Bar Kit and use the vacuum inlet for easy leaf mulching with a Vacuum Kit (BOTH SOLD SEPARATELY)
- POWERFUL; This Chippers powerful recoil starting 7HP 212cc Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine, handles up to 3" diameter wood without a problem; Fuel w/ 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended), 0.7 gallons Max capacity
- SAFETY; Always operate according to directions outlined in the user manual, always wear the appropriate hand and eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED); Can be used to aid in fire prevention and building firebreaks; This machine is EPA/CARB Certified
- BEST APPLICATION; Use for Forestry, Gardens, Landscaping or Green Waste Recycling to chip tree branches/limbs, shred brush, mulch leaves, and corn stocks; DO NOT use for: fresh greens, pine cones, palm branches (fronds will jam), petrified wood or vines.