SuperHandy 3 in 1 Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher
This SuperHandy Ultra Heavy Duty Wood Chipper Shredder & Mulcher has a RATO 7 HP 212cc Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine. Includes a top Hopper for 1/2" MAX volume Chipping/Shredding; Side Chute for 3" MAX small branch/limbs, 3 in 1 Capable Multi-Function, 3 Years Warranty. Fuel this Wood Chipper with 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended) with a max capacity of 0.7 gallons & fill the engine with Oil as recommended in the manual. The Universal Vacuum Kit can be used with GreatCirlceUSA, Landworks & SuperHandy Wood Chippers (with the correct adapter piece depending on the model). The Universal Tow Bar Kit can be used with various Wood Chipper brands like: GreatCircleUSA, Landworks, SuperHandy, Harbor Freight, Tazz & Earthquake Wood Chippers Shredders (WOOD CHIPPER NOT INCLUDED)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-FUNCTION CAPABILITY; This 3-in-1 Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher design has a Reduction Ratio of 15:1 when using the top Hopper for 1/2" MAX volume Chipping/Shredding; Side Chute for 3" MAX branch/limbs, or the attachable leaf vacuum for mulching
- UNIQUE DESIGN; The Slanted Housing design reduces jams, unlike other chippers; Hookup your: ATV, lawn mower/small tractor, for easy transportation with a Tow Bar Kit and use the vacuum inlet for easy leaf mulching with a Vacuum Kit (BOTH SOLD SEPARATELY)
- POWERFUL; This Chippers powerful recoil starting 7HP 212cc Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine, handles up to 3" diameter wood without a problem; Fuel w/ 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended), 0.7 gallons Max capacity
- SAFETY; Always operate according to directions outlined in the user manual, always wear the appropriate hand and eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED); Can be used to aid in fire prevention and building firebreaks; This machine is EPA/CARB Certified
- BEST APPLICATION; Use for Forestry, Gardens, Landscaping or Green Waste Recycling to chip tree branches/limbs, shred brush, mulch leaves and corn stocks; DO NOT use for: fresh greens, pine cones, palm branches (fronds will jam), petrified wood or vines