The Reelworks CR605132S3A cord reel features a 40 ft. , 14 AWG/3C SJT, Triple Tap cord that allows you to have electric power whenever and wherever you need it. The spring driven retractable feature with latch keeps the cord where you want it during usage and quickly store it away when finished. The impact resistant polypropylene case with attached swivel bracket allows the unit to be mounted on a wall or ceiling; helping you keep the electrical cords out of the way when not in use. One 60 inches lead-in cord is included.
- REEL SPECS; The 14AWG x 40' Foot 3C/SJT Cord and Triple Tap (S3) Connector; The 3 Core Wire Grounded Cable is rated at 13A 125VAC 1875W 60Hz; cETLus, Intertek GS Listed approved and certified, including cull quality tested
- CORD SPECS; Premium Commercial SJT Cables are Resistant to: Acids, Alkalies, Ozone and Kinking; Operable and Flexible in the toughest temperatures of -58°F to 221°F (-50°C to 105°C)
- SUPERIOR DESIGN; This Extension Cord Reel is constructed of hard impact Polypropylene Enclosed Spring Driven Case; the reel utilizes double adjustment improved ratcheting that locks the cord at any desired length
- UNIQUE FEATURES; This Cord Reel utilizes with a 3-prong plug NEMA 5-15R / NEMA 5-15P and includes a 36" inch Lead-in Cord, Adjustable Cable Stopper and 2 Non Snag Rollers to reduce cord abrasion
- SAFETY and PROPER USE; ReelWorks reels are best suited for indoor/outdoor use, night or day environments, for DIY or industrial applications, allowing extension to be properly stored, keeping the workplace safe